Started in 2016 by a collective of herbalists from diverse backgrounds around the globe. The One World Herbal Community is a place to create conversation around issues in the world of herbalism and healing, a place to connect, share ideas and inspiration for herbalists, plant folk and healers alike.
Join Our Tribe!
Want to be part of the One World Herbal Community? Read below to find out how!
Become a guest contributor:
We are currently accepting submissions for guest posts. Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Guest Post. Our ideal post would be the following:
- Original content with any sources cited and facts checked
- Topical and informative content aimed at our audience
- Between 600-1000 words (anything over this could be made into a series of posts)
- Include no self-promotion or affiliate links
- Have 1-3 high quality images that are properly credited
- Guest posters should also be prepared to answer any comments on their post and promote through their social media
Become a regular contributor:
The One World family is growing and we are currently looking for writers to contribute articles on a regular basis (minimum of one article per month). Our regular contributors profiles are displayed on our contributors page and their posts appear in the ‘featured’ articles. We also promote our regular contributors through social media through bios and reposts.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for One World please email Becky at email@example.com we can’t wait to hear from you!